chatting in yahoo?

This really is not a chat site McWeasle , even though we are addressing each other we can only answer once and many other things that don't constitute an online "chat" . Have you ever played online poker? Most of them have an actual chat feature . And most of them moderate it and do not tolerate trolls , however i wont name it today but one is a real poker site and they actually encourage nasty trolls , so bad there ought to be a law !! Anyway hope i helped answer your question , hope Italy is nice this time of year. I lived on the Riviera next door in France for a summer and it was way too hot for me. Stay Cool ! !

supposedly . this is not a chat site.

I've Always wondered...............isn't asking questions, "chatting" ?

• Sharon

There have been no chatrooms in years. They were closed on December 14, 2012.

• 5 months agoReport

They were close in 2005 I don't know where the hell you got that date

Not an option.....

nope, chatrooms were shutdown cuz some kid killed himself or something, you can thank his mom

That's quite acceptable in many of the Yahoo! Groups, mate.