My sister (age11) and mom accused me (14) of stealing their money when i didnt.?

the only reason how i found this out was because they were gossiping about me when i fell asleep. now theyre just ignoring me completely , and dont even bother asking me if i really stole it. i kinda feel terrible but lost the will to fight for myself lol yes lol they gossiped too loud that i woke up story;... show more the only reason how i found this out was because they were gossiping about me when i fell asleep. now theyre just ignoring me completely , and dont even bother asking me if i really stole it. i kinda feel terrible but lost the will to fight for myself lol

yes lol they gossiped too loud that i woke up

story; sister told mom her piggybank was empty all of a sudden. both of them then accused me even without clarifying the situation. now im getting glares from them and being ignored by them for no reason.