Why did Allah do this to me?

Here I am despite being a good person and have never harmed anyone but I am suffering like hell and there are people who deeply hurt my soul living life. I saw the person who hurt me badly was living a good life. I'm not jealous at all but its just that he doesn't deserve to be happy and still he is. Allah... show more Here I am despite being a good person and have never harmed anyone but I am suffering like hell and there are people who deeply hurt my soul living life. I saw the person who hurt me badly was living a good life. I'm not jealous at all but its just that he doesn't deserve to be happy and still he is. Allah is unfair, how can he let this happen. What have I ever do to him, I am always having faith and trust in Allah completely but he hates me so much and he gives happiness to the person who caused me trauma. Is Allah biased? He never answers my prayers. Allah never once cared about my feelings, how hurt I am, really?
Update: Allah loves the person who oppressed me but not me? Why not me?