What can I do about condensation between double-glazed windows?

Hello all I have found that I have two windows which have been developing condensation in between the glass panels. Is this usual for double glazed windows? As I have never seen this happen before, I had suspected that they may have a gap allowing for the water vapour to get in – is there any ways to fix this or at... show more Hello all I have found that I have two windows which have been developing condensation in between the glass panels. Is this usual for double glazed windows? As I have never seen this happen before, I had suspected that they may have a gap allowing for the water vapour to get in – is there any ways to fix this or at least keep the glass clean enough? If this isn’t repairable and needs replacement – is there any causes that could prevent it happening again? Thanks
Update: UPDATE: Thanks all for support. What I've read here correlates with a tradesman on https://www.myjobquote.co.uk/ and a glazier is fixing this for me.