I hate my mom and dont know what to do?

Im an 18 year old dude thats going to my second year of university and i commute to school which means i still live with my parents. When i was younger i had a half brother that just ran away from home because of how toxic my mother is. She constantly screams and is aggressive blaming me for such little things... show more Im an 18 year old dude thats going to my second year of university and i commute to school which means i still live with my parents. When i was younger i had a half brother that just ran away from home because of how toxic my mother is. She constantly screams and is aggressive blaming me for such little things making me feel like a failure all the time in the house. Its gotten so bad that i dont want to even look at her because i feel like shes going to have another outburst. She drinks alot of beer so i dont really know if thats a contributing factor. I dont just want to leave because ill have no where to go and i still have school. I feel trapped and extremely depressed that i cant get away from her. I just dont know how i can stay away from her, get my education, get a job and ultimately move out. I wish i could go live with my brother but even i dont know where he is
8 answers 8