Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 7 months ago

What is the fastest way for a reputable, ethical BYBer to breed teacup English Mastiff dogs?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a backyard breeder. It's not possible to concoct such a breed. But I do have over 200 basset hound puppies for sale.

• Anna
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

I hope you're just a troll and aren't actually a BYB cause if you are you should be in prison.

• 6 months ago

Back Yard Breeder has no business in the same sentence as neither "reputable" OR "ethical". However what DOES belong here is "troll".

• 6 months ago

Lol. Theres way too many oxymorons here.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

A "reputable ethical BYBer " is an oxymoron. Go get some stuffed animals if you want a "teacup Mastiff".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Ethical BYBer; LOL. That's the same as an honest liar.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Apparently the OP has run out of Tales of Bassets. The apparent desperate need for attention is sad.

• 7 months ago

lol...lmfao... nice troll try.

reputable, ethical BYBer hahahahahahaahahahahahaha

to breed teacup English Mastiff dogs? hahahahahahhaha

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

That's going to be a tough breed to 'teacup'. You're going to have to severely malnourish the beyatch during her pregnancy, then restrict the pups' food intake during the first few weeks of life (right up until six weeks when you sell them). This approach will result in 'developmental teacupping' as opposed to 'genetic teacupping'. Obviously you don't give customers any information about this (or indeed any information at all).

Anyway, good luck! They ought to be adorable little puppies and they might even be healthy.

• ...Show all comments
    • There's a difference between arrogance and confidence. Besides, joking about abusing and neglecting dogs is in VERY poor taste. There are a lot of really stupid people that would actually take this answer seriously.

• 7 months ago

There is no such thing as an ethical backyard breeder. And breeding "teacup English Mastiffs" is just cruel.

I can tell you're disliking every reply that doesn't agree with your actions. That's such a dumb way to live lmao. Instead of thinking about why we don't agree with you, you don't even bother.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No such thing as an "ethical/reputable BYB"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.