Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

How will God respond if I tell Him that I wish I literally disappeared--no Heaven or Hell, just vanished into nothingness?

Words cannot describe just how much emotional and psychological torment and agony I am in right now.

While I don't have any mental illnesses so far, I don't want to nor can't live on this Earth nor live in this existence anymore. I've never been abused or assaulted, but as a woman especially, the chances of that happening are quite substantial.

I'm quite emotionally and psychologically masochist and a negaholic.

I wish I had the choice to tell God not to bring me (and so many others) into existence. That way, we'd be spared

not only Hell on Earth but the real Hell afterwards.

I hate life. And I mean it.

Favorite Answer

Why sit there until you die?

If you remain where you are, you must perish.

If you go to Jesus you will live. If you sit in sullen dispair no one can pity you when your ruin comes; but if you were to die SEEKING MERCY (as IF that were possible) you would be the object of universal sympathy.

You know others who were saved by believing in Him (your own friends and neighbors); so why not you? Why not taste and see that the Lord is merciful?

To perish is awful. We assure that if you seek Him, you will find Him, for He casts out none who come to Him. You shall not perish if you trust Him. On the contrary; you shall find treasure; eternal treasure, that will be stored up for you beyond this life.

We preach to the living even where the vultures gather because we must. Because we know the truth, and the truth will set you free. Because we too were about to perish when we got up and sought mercy for ourselves. We preach because God has ordained us to do just that. A sacred responsibility.

Hey God loves you and he will tell you that he's here for you and he knows Satan is controlling your mind. It's all Satan he wants you to go to hell with him. Don't listen to the negative thoughts. Give your heart to God and read his word, pray aloud and ask him for forgiveness. Ik you don't want to feel this way, this is just a temporary feeling and phase. Everyone goes through hard times, that's why we have the bible to help up support us and keep us up in spirit to keep up going and to stay positive. Please read the word, you will feel better knoeing God is right there for you don't be discouraged because God can help you through anything. He loves you so much don't let Satan get to you. Follow Jesus and you will be ok❤

your soul lives on,

He will respond lovingly and kindly, but not even he can destroy an immortal spirit.

• Washington6 months agoReport

also, Matthew 10:28
      Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

he can destroy soul, it seems

• Jake

A person can have greater respect for God by every day with care reciting the rosary.

• 6 months agoReport

MERCY? DISQUS, YOUTUBE, YAHOO, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND MICROSOFT FAMILY CONFIRMED LASER TILL VANISH FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      https://m.vk.com/wall519091887_137

• Paul

The same way He would respond if you told Him you would prefer to be a giraffe.

• 6 months agoReport

https://m.vk.com/wall519091887_137

The best way of guaranteeing that your life will not improve is for it to cease. Women are actually safer than men, possibly because we're more cautious and less provocative. The way I look at what you say, you remind me of myself when I've been depressed, and I'm diagnosable with clinical depression. However, that amounted to a hormonal imbalance and brain chemistry issue, and when that's addressed I no longer see things in that way. I think you need to talk to someone who is likely to be sympathetic and a good listener, and in the long term I have faith that you will feel differently about this. But I've been there and you have my empathy.

• 6 months agoReport

https://m.vk.com/wall519091887_137

IF god exists, he already knows... what with being omniscient and all.

Make sure you post this 31 more times today, otherwise we won't get the point.

Get a life, loser.

Sorry Charlie..............

• 6 months agoReport

https://m.vk.com/wall519091887_137