ra asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Hi Need a favour Can anyone look at my birth chart ? dob 20 march 1984 tob 1034 pm born at taiping malaysia?

Please advise if there are any fertility issues that arise in the chart .

• Aaron

A medical investigation will be far more authentic and conclusive

Source(s): Sixth Sense
  • Snoopy

You are an Aries. My friend was also born on that day but he is Pisces so I wouldn't know.

Oh wow Malaysia.

No there are no fertility issues. If you go to the gynecologist ask to check the ovaries and uterus with an ultrasound to exclude pcos or fibroids or even something else.

no issues assuming its a female chart

we need to see the husband chart to see if he

is okay or not

mental depression issue seen , please wear white pearl

in right hand 3rd finger to keep you cheerful

Edit: moon and saturn are too close in the ascendant

about 2 degree apart giving negative thoughts

and mental depression even suicidal thoughts

• ?6 months agoReport

Yes it is a female chart.
      Thank you. You are spot on regards the mental depression issue. I suffer from anxiety and chronic mood problem.
      Used to wear pearl but I gave up few years ago my interest in gems.

No fertility issues for you.

ASC in Scorpio a fertile sign. The ruler is Mars in Scorpio obviously also fertile

Fifth house Pisces, fertile, ruled by Jupiter in Capricorn. Capricorn is not a barren sign, but more barren than fruitful.

Spouse. DSC Taurus so so for fertility. Ruled by the Venus in Pisces, a fertile sign. This 5th of the 7th (the 11th radical house) has Virgo on the cusp and Virgo is barren, but it s ruler is Mercury in Aries a so-so sign for fertility.

The weight of the testimonies is for fertility. A decent judgment might be at least a few children.

From the comments: Hi , Thank you for the response .

I thought I am libra ascendant .Havr always been told so.

I am a bit confused that you are saying am a Scorpio ascendant .

Will that affect the reading of chart ?

I used Janus software and I used the data you gave me. It gives an ASC 18 Scorpio 28. Not even close to Libra. In fact if the birth time is an hour off you wouldn't get Libra. The coordinates are 100E 33 00 4 north 51 00 Taiping Malaysia. I ran it on Solar Fire as well and got the same result. If that data is correct, you have Scorpio rising.

Venus rules Libra and Venus is in Pisces so that's fertile. Aquarius on the 5th ruled by Saturn, but Saturn is in Scorpio, so I'd say that wouldn't make much difference. However, if the data is right (no typos) then Scorpio rises in your chart.

One more thing - old astrology books might come to a less optimistic than my conclusion because it was normal for a woman to have 6,7,8 or more pregnancies, but half or more of them would die. So those texts might say "few if any children" meaning few if any survive. Today women don't get pregnant as often because the children survive and most people don't want so many kids.

• ?6 months agoReport

Hi , Thank you for the response .
      Will that affect the reading of chart ?

Aug 19, 2019,

Sep 18, 2019

Nov 16, 2019

Dec 16, 2019