Do you think USA and Iran will have a relation SOON again?

I am not pro USA..... AND I don't interrupt it. I only like Iran will have relations with Israel. But this is not possible, too. I understand this is not possible...

But I am curious to know if the Iran-USA relation will happen...

Thanks!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not soon. The US continues hostile acts against Iran and has issued a warrant to seize the iranian tanker that has just been released by Gibralter. If the US captures it, that is an act of piracy.

Israel and the US are trying to destroy Iran, because Iran is the only country in the area that does not bow down to wishes of the US.

By the way, the 'wiping Israel off the face of the earth' is not a true quote, but is used by the US/Israel for propaganda purposes. Meanwhile Israel has openly threatened to bomb Iran, and was preparing to do so until Obama's peace deal was signed with iran, the one that Trump tore up. Also Israel carries out terrorist attacks inside Iran, and has killed Iranian scientists.

Iran has shown a great deal of restraint in the face of western hostility. It would make far more sense for the west to deal fairly with Iran and make Iran a trading partner, but the only way the US knows is brute force and ignorance.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The Iranian people are some of the coolest people. Much more enlightened than the Saudis.

• Biff
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Not while America under Trump is the puppet of Israel under Netanyahu.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

First of all, US needs to cut its relations with Saudi Arabia because Iran is enemy of Saudi Arabia. To befriend a person, you should not befriend his enemy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • gerald
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

it will have to Iran could destroy the worlds economy in a few weeks its right in the middle of the oil supply of half the world its 2019 not 50BC and Julius Caesar this is not swords and spears its global destruction its an extremely stupid game of Poker by the USA Custer style do you think he thought he might lose of course not or Napoleon or Hitler it is appallingly inane for 2019 to be doing this

• 6 months ago

Probably. Many years ago, when Persia was an ally, I met many Persian military officers. In fact, the Americans, Brits, Canadians, Australian and Persians used to hang together. Culturally, there was almost no major differences...same humor...everything. The governments and political philosophy is different now. Things change with passage of time.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not with the orange oaf in office

• 6 months ago

As long as Iran talks about wiping Israel off the face of the Earth and organizes daily "death to Americans" chants there is no chance of rapprochement.

Treat people with respect and you get respect in return. That's the bottom line.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.