skylar asked in HealthOptical · 5 months ago

How can a i improve my eyesight naturally if i’m nearsighted?

I’ve had glasses since 5th grade but never really wore them till 6 grade and recently freshmen year my eyesight increased by a lot. My brother who’s 2 years older than me has had glasses longer than me and his eyesight has increased as bad as mine and he games on his computer every minute of the day but he said he had anti glare which helped his eyesight from getting worse?? Is there a way for me to improve my eyesight naturally? I heard eye exercises help a lot.

Google the Bates method. Wear a lower prescription and dont wear glasses when you are resting or at home. Try to walk around without straining so your eye muscles will adjust. Look at far distances and reduce screen time. Look at things without straining to see. Relaxation is key to improvement.

Source(s): I used to have bad eyesight. I improved and passed my drivers license without glasses.
  • Bernd

I am never met a nearsighted or farsighted person who used exercises, food, vitamins or “methods” to get rid of glasses.

• Sandy

Don't waste your time with "eye exercises"

Exercise is good for muscles, but your eyes don't use muscles to focus and see.

Good nutrition is important for overall health, but no foods or vitamins can improve your eyesight.

Glasses or contacts will help you see more clearly when you wear them.

Computer use can make your eyes feel dry or tired, and "anti-glare" glasses might help with that but not with your vision.

• k w

nutrition may help, but don't expect overnight results. ionic minerals are plant based and most easily absorbed by the body. so not one dose or even a whole bottle will do it, but in time the contents of many bottle would feed needed nutrition, even v8 juice may help, have a v8 instead of soda, the nutrition inside each can, over time, may help as well...

you might need glasses for it, im nearsighted myself