Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 6 months ago

What do you know about Arkanside?

Favorite Answer

Shsssssss! You need to wipe your hard drive clean and move to a remote village in Alaska for asking this.... or the Clinton Crime Family will find you.

Of the 60+ people scheduled to testify against the Clintons not a single one has survived to have their day in court. Half murdered with the other half going with suicide. Of all the suicides - not a single one has left a note. Of the murders - none have been solved. My fav murder was the Washinton big wig scheduled to testify who was found dead the day before..... the police claim he died in a robbery - even though nothing what-so-ever was stolen.

Reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me. He was in Vietnam. In the middle of the night the body of an informant was tossed out at their front gate and the car sped away. The man's hands were tied behind his back, stabbed 30 times - local police said it was the worst case of suicide they had ever seen.

Apparently it means "wacko right-wing conspiracy theory nutbags can't even spell their made-up scandals correctly."

i dont know anything about it

Is that similar to Pizzagate? lol

• John

I want to comment but the Clintons just got to me and...

• John P

In Britain know nothing at all, I have not heard of that place

I know that I'm going to be killed now for reading this question. Thank you very much.

• 6 months agoReport

It will be suicide

• TB12

I know it to be a big heaping pile right wing conspiracy bull.

nothing, why should I ?? ......................................