Do you have a solution to the recent increase in mass shootings?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Best answer

There’s definitely no easy answer, if there was it would have been done.

You could try to ban guns in the USA not only would it be political suicide, and legally impossible , it would be culturally extremely difficult due to the fact the right to bear arms is as much an integral part of American society as the freedom of speech.

This is not to say that guns can’t be regulated far more effectively but then of course, you’d have to confront the dreaded NRA

• Zee
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

"Shall not be infringed" = ALL gun control is illegal and un-Constitutional.

• 4 months ago

Yes. I call it Operation Wilziyack. Find all the MAGATS. Supremacists, KKK, Nazis, the Kardashians & Kanye West. Tell them there has been a plan in place for decades to preserve the purity of the white race on the moon. And there's already lots of blonde haired, blue eyed, big tittied, bootyless bullemic beckys up there waiting for them. Insist they tell no inferior races about the plan. "Shhhhhhh it's a secret!" Lure all of them to the launch site and sentence them all to a suffocating lunar demise by the ship load in rockets that have minimal life support, no seat belts, nothing to hold on to, no landing capability, just air locks programmed to open automatically on the far side of the moon and purge before returning to Earth for another load. Once they're all gone. America will for the first time finally be "great" after so many years of her being a vicious treacherous c#nt. after that any remaining magats can be dealt with creatively violently and publicly, as a deterrent.

• 4 months ago

1. only allow selling of plastic bullets.

2. fashion designers have to create bullet-proof clothing able to stand high temperature due to climate changes.

• 4 months ago

On-street electronic sniffers for explosives and powders and drones scanning crowds for concealed weapons.

People moving firearms through public areas are bound to trigger these systems before reaching their intended goal.

• hungryjoe
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

I said CIVILISED? WTF does the USA have to do with "CIVILISED"?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jack H
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Ban Americans from America...

• Axiom
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

Any Mongrel can declare themselves to be American.

• 4 months ago

Yes - ban Hollywood

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Yes. Outbreak of Zika virus and typhoid.

= less people to shoot.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No, there will never be a solution to people being simple.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No, unfortunately not

What I would do, is make sure the killer is never identified. Many do these terrible things for notoriety and fame - deny them that, never name them or let any pictures ever be seen

• 4 months ago

Yes. Treat the mentally ill. Put them in the Feds data bank for being mentally ill, prevent them from having guns.

• Mark4 months agoReport

...and they did it just because I exercised my free speech in saying that the people that raped me should be executed.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yes I do. Impeach 45

• Garrett
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

There is no valid reason to impeach him. You are a traitor!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.