Tim asked in HealthOptical · 6 months ago

Ringworm in the eye from kittens, best treatment?

I think it’s ringworm and it got in my eye under my eyelid. What’s the best over the counter medicine to treat this?

Favorite Answer

You do not get ringworm in the eye. Ringworm is a fungal infection of the skin. Some infections respond to OTC anti-fungal medication (athlete's foot cream). Others require prescription medication. You do not put either IN your eye.

• Tim6 months agoReport

This is pinkeye not ringworm

pull it out lol

• Ocimom

NONE. IF you have infection or fungus from ringworm in your eye you need medical attention right away - do NOT put anything in your eyes till a doctor looks at it - go tomorrow morning.

best treatment would be prayer to saint vyacheslav krasheninnikov; forgive me.

• Eva

Under your eyelid? That's nothing to mess with. Only medication specifically labeled to be used in the eye is safe. You should have it looked at to determine that you really have it and the appropriate medication. Most antifungals would not be safe to use in your eye.

No, no, now.

Ringworm needs professional help.

In the eye? Don’t be so dumb.

Get help.