I’m assuming the El Paso shooter is being held in a rancid cage where he has to sleep on the floor with no shower or medical care for weeks?

That’s what you get for “breaking the law”, Correct?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Best answer

No, he is probably getting a lot better food, blankets, mattress etc than the kids in the converted costco living on granola bars, bottles of water, sleeping on the floor with those tin foil blankets, no pillow, no showers, no soap, no toothbrush, no toothpaste, in the same clothes for months.

• Sally
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

That is correct

He also has to drink water from toilets

Source(s): AOC
  • 4 months ago

I though it was innocent until proven guilty.

• don r
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Assume what you want to assume. Even the worst prisoners must be afforded a minimum of sanitation and furnishing in prison. He is jailed but not yet convicted. Wait and see.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Texas has the death penalty don't they?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

solitary confinement before the charges? that's what people get.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

it’s sad to know a murderer gets to sleep comfortable with a bed, food and shower yet a innocent child is put through disgusting conditions by ICE .

• Anna
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

The food is crap though and the bed isn't that comfy though. But I agree it's sad an innocent child is put through disgusting conditions. No child deserves that

• 4 months ago

Incorrect. U.S. citizens are held in much better conditions. If the U.S. tried to hold a murderer in the conditions that you describe, that would be considered "cruel and unusual" and the government would have to improve the conditions or release him. Only foreigners are held in the conditions you describe.

• 4 months ago

My oh my! There are no more Obama cages down there. There's nobody there at all.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Correct , Liberals will feel sorry for him ,anyway

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.