is it possible to get accutane without seeing a dermatologist?

it is possible.

Acutane is a prescription drug that is linked to severe birth defects. It also is not a drug of abuse- therefore, you are not likely to be able to find it without a prescription, though you might find dangerous counterfeit products.

Accutane is dangerous. Stops you growing. Needs to be adjusted to weight. Causes birth defects, and chronic liver problems.

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to ‘double bag’ your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

I never have had acne, a few pimples on my left chin where I am most likely to rest my hand.

The secret is never to touch the spots

The People’s Pharmacy reports that Milk of Magnesia applied topically, at night is useful. This is 10% Magnesium Hydroxide in water. Epsom salts, which are Magnesium sulphate added to a hot bath are also reported to clear up back acne.

The very latest treatment is super gross, but works: August 2014, T. Borody: Faecal transfer from someone with perfect skin (and I’d guess, same gender.) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.

• Tor6 months agoReport

I don't know where you got your info on accutane, but your partially WRONG.

there's lots of online pharmacies especially the ones in Canada where you can buy accutane without a doctor's prescription in the United States one of their doctors will contact you on the phone and ask you some questions. I seriously and I mean seriously don't recommend that you purchase accutane and start taking it without taking the blood tests every couple of months you're setting yourself up for some serious body organ failure. Accutane is extremely toxic and if you're not monitoring its use you can do some serious damage to your liver and your kidneys and your pancreas.

It needs a prescription and it needs blood work.

• Sandy

Without seeing a dermatologist?

Maybe, but you would need to have it prescribed by a specially trained and certified family physician or internist.