Many white folks are good people but why are the majority of intentionally mean spirited A-h.o.les white people?

Could be that you're the problem? You know the old adage; divorced once, no problem; divorced twice, maybe a problem; divorced thrice, definitely you are the problem.

Sounds to me like you've been divorced thrice by those "mean spirited...white people." My guess is that you approach them with an "attitude" and they respond in kind.

• Anonymous6 months agoReport

youtube videos of crazy white people dont lie

Because we have to deal with ignorant mouthy minority militants, like you!

• Anon, there wouldn't be racism is they showed a little personal responsibility for themselves and stop harping on what happened to their great- geat-great-great grand pappy. I used to be "sensitive". liberal and "progressive". Five muggings and dealing with them daily have taught me otherwise.

• Mark

Majority of ppl in general are @$$holes

so it should be no surprise that black this

or that act in a similar manner for sho!

Because whites are the majority. So the majority of mean people would obviously be white.

racist trolling *************************** **********************