Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 6 months ago

Will a police car stop you for speeding?

Yes they will.

Of course they will prioritise their tasks. If they are on their way to an assault or a robbery they may ignore a person going only slightly over the speed limit, but if it's quiet then they will stop you and charge you.

Occasionally if they are feeling nasty they will "tailgate" someone (perhaps using an unmarked police car). If the person speeds up then they book the car for speeding.

Well of course.

Maybe, they did a lot when I was younger. At 58, I ain't in a hurry much. The place I go most often is work. I know how long it takes, and I ain't in a hurry to get there

yep.............

• .

It depends on how fast you are speeding compared to the cars around you. If you're on the interstate going 4-5 miles over the limit, the chances of getting stopped are low.