How much prison time can I get for aggravated breaking and entering, and armed robbery?

• M.

Armed robbery???!!!

NFG brother!

Depends wholly on the state, Country you are in. And circumstances. First time or repeat, and your lawyer, judge, DA. Often, courts must give you some time, by law . A plea bargain and concurrent sentences; so 5 years, total.. In CA, you must serve 50%, so, with good behavior, 2.5 y + 2.5 y parole. In AZ, 85%, so that is 4y 3mo + 9 months parole.

I have met armed robbers that PB'd to 3 years; manslaughter; to 8..

Again, if someone hurt/killed, sentencing goes way up. 2nd degree murder, if so charged, is usually 20 years, min. I met an IM, Rocky ____, who shot a cop in '78 in a failed bank robbery attempt. Since it was a cop, he initially got the death penalty. It was commuted to life w/o possibility of parole. If simply a bank clerk, he'd be out by now.

Source(s): Been There. My lawyers.

2 at least for each i believe unless you killed somebody in the armed robbery

I think it’s 6-12 years depending on the weapon used. And if it’s a firearm that’s discharged the sentence will be longer. If someone is harmed the sentence will be longer and if you have an accomplice who gets killed by the home owner defending himself, you will serve a life sentence for murder as you will be held responsible. There’s a lot of factors that go into this.

• Road Warrior6 months agoReport

NO. Those who simply pass note Saying they have a gun, or use a BB gun get Just As Much time as those who had a loaded Beretta M92. Courts have ruled the threat of death is there in all 3 circumstances.

Try it and see .......................................................

If you're black, just a few days.