Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

If God was able to write the ten commandments himself. Why did he need men to write the entire bible?

• Ann

He didn't NEED anything. Maybe he allowed people to write it.

• 1 year ago

God seldom if ever does for us what we can and should do for ourselves. No good father would.

• User
    1 year ago

He didn't need that.

1 year ago

It never said he needed to. Why do atheists always say God needed to do something? Perhaps he just chose to.

• 1 year ago

I wasn't there of course; it was a few years before my time. But I'm guessing Moses took dictation from the old man. No self-respecting god would do its own writing.

1 year ago

The Bible documents ongoing interactions, revelations, basically history -- and it's all important. If you read it, then you will answer your own question.

1 year ago

The Lord has no "needs." He is perfectly self-sufficient. But he likes working with his people. And we like working with God.

Psa 50:12 And if I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

1 year ago

God was NOT able to write anything. He is a spirit. Everything is organized around him but by himself he can do nothing.

1 year ago

'If God was able to write the ten commandments himself. Why did he need men to write the entire bible?"

The disgusting idiotic bible was not the word of god because there is no fvcking god. Gods are not real for the same reason Easter Bunnies are not real. These fantasies are completely impossible. Cowards believe in the bible bullsh!t because they're just plain fvcking stupid.

• Nancy
    1 year ago

Because his finger got tired and writing that much on stone tablets would've been rather unwieldy for humans to lug around.