Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

Should I just say *** it and end my life?

Widw is a drug addict, had a kid together and now im afraid that hes going to have to grow up with that. Cant fight against the mother because courts never side with the father. wife leaves for hours in the middle of the night claiming shes getting "suboxen" to help her deal with her drug habit. Hides her phone and facebook from me like if I ever see it shes going to literally die. Really need some advice cuz I feel trapped and fukd no matter what I do

what is widw?? its supposed to say wife ffs

i need a plan to get my son away from her without her realizing it until its too late

If you can't win sole custody under these circumstances you need a better lawyer.

I know 4 fathers who easily won custody of the kids in the courtroom. There is actually zero truth to your statement that the courts never side with the father. I'm just one person I know 4 men who gained sole custody. One of them gained custody of his stepson!

Clean up your act, sue for sole custody and get busy building something better for you and your son. You can't leave him in her care!

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28, KJV).

• Ana

Document her behavior texts and video proof of her doing/going to get drugs, then get a good lawyer and file for divorce

You also can hire a private investigator to catch her in the act

• arther

Get a restraining order against her for you and your son , kick her out of your house reason being filthy drugs have her drug tested get custody of your son divorce her.

• arther

she is out suking cocks for drugs then she brings her dirty *********** mouth and diseases home and kisses my son along with the toxic personality of a strung out junkie.

Sounds like your kid is gonna have a tough life. Ya think he will be better off if you are dead? Take a few seconds and think about what you are saying. Ya knuckle head.