Should I just say *** it and end my life?

Widw is a drug addict, had a kid together and now im afraid that hes going to have to grow up with that. Cant fight against the mother because courts never side with the father. wife leaves for hours in the middle of the night claiming shes getting "suboxen" to help her deal with her drug habit. Hides her... show more Widw is a drug addict, had a kid together and now im afraid that hes going to have to grow up with that. Cant fight against the mother because courts never side with the father. wife leaves for hours in the middle of the night claiming shes getting "suboxen" to help her deal with her drug habit. Hides her phone and facebook from me like if I ever see it shes going to literally die. Really need some advice cuz I feel trapped and fukd no matter what I do
Update: what is widw?? its supposed to say wife ffs
Update 2: i need a plan to get my son away from her without her realizing it until its too late