I’m terrified of dying!!! Not actually the death but just the fact than knowing one day I won’t open my eyes or breathe air or.....?

..... look at the sky or talk to people etc and it causes me to panic so much and the fact I’m getting older doesn’t help because I start counting down the days of when I hit 30,40,50 etc and get closer to dying. Even the thought of dying young (I’m 21) doesn’t scare me it’s the thought of dying old that does and... show more ..... look at the sky or talk to people etc and it causes me to panic so much and the fact I’m getting older doesn’t help because I start counting down the days of when I hit 30,40,50 etc and get closer to dying. Even the thought of dying young (I’m 21) doesn’t scare me it’s the thought of dying old that does and basically being ‘bored’ for eternity even though I’m dead. I just need some advice on how to control this fear so it doesn’t rule my life. Thanks