Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 6 months ago

Serious question how can i delete yahoo questions on android mobile device or do i have to do it on a laptop computer ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Same as every other f***ing time this exact same question is asked...once you have an answer you can't.

• ...Show all comments
    • LAN
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Thanks for posting a comment that shows that you have a history of posting childish questions. BTW If you have been here 5 years and haven't figured out that you can't delete posts by now you aren't bright enough to respond to facts without insults.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You can only delete them if they have no answers. Click on 'Edit' beside your question and then delete it.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You have to Switch to the Desktop Site on your Phone Before you can Delete it the Option wont Appear on the Mobile Site

you can only delete your question if it has no answers on it if there are

no answers on it to delete it click on the x delete question button under the

blue edit menu once there is answers on it you wont be able to delete it

unfortunately

• 6 months ago

You cannot delete questions that have answers. Period. The question and ALL the answers are Verizon Media property. If the question is your question and it has NO answers, tap the "Edit" button. There should be an " Update" and a "Delete" option. Tap "Delete."

I have no option to delete my ANSWERS on my Android cell phone. It is not a smart phone.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • The serious answer is you can only delete if it has no answers. Once it has been answered the delete option is removed. So make it anonymous if you have not already and hope someone reports and remove it. Otherwise, you are SOL.

• 6 months ago

Questions can't be deleted if there is at least one answer already.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.