Do you think something is strange here or am I’m just overreacting?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years. He tells me he want us to get married and have a family and all. I use to feel the same but not anymore. He have this female friend and I feel like he likes her. He does more generous things for her than me. When she ask him to do her favors, he would do it... show more My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years. He tells me he want us to get married and have a family and all. I use to feel the same but not anymore. He have this female friend and I feel like he likes her. He does more generous things for her than me. When she ask him to do her favors, he would do it and rushes back to her and then when I ask him to do something for me.. he’ll stall and take forever. He doesn’t care about me and never make time for me.. It hurts. When his female friend is around, he acts like the best boyfriend ever all of the sudden. I feel he likes her and I know she knows he likes her because she’s a whore and this give her an ego boost. I asked him how he feels about her and he told me he only see her like a sister but why does it seem like he wants to sex her? Why does he act super nice to her? and treat me like crap when I’m always right by his side? She’s not even as sexy or good looking as she think. This girl messes with me. She talks very cocky to me. I can’t believe my bf find nothing wrong with this. He said nothing to me. I can’t believe he loves her more than me. Ugh. I want to dump him. I feel so sad and so hurt. I hate him. He makes me feel ugly. By thinking so much about them and wondering if he’s even still into me and everything makes me angry. How do you stop letting stupid things like this make you jealous?