Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 3 months ago

When do potatoes belong in a wrap?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

When they are FRIES. Our local Greek place sells killer pita wraps with fries included. Yum.

• denise
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

They dont usually, but why not put some thin fries in one with some fish goujons & tartare sauce, for a whacky idea?

• 3 months ago

Breakfast burrito? Some scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, cheese, and some kind of potato in a tortilla

• 3 months ago

They work well in a breakfast wrap with scrambled eggs, diced onion, maybe a little meat such as sausage or ham. With or without cheese. Taco Bell makes a great grilled breakfast burrito with potato for a buck.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

when ever I want them there.

• 3 months ago

never ever ever

• 3 months ago

They would be good in a breakfast wrap. Just make sure they are nice and brown and crispy (personal preference there)

Scrambled egg. crispy potatoes, a bit of corned beef hash and maybe some cheese in a wrap would be pretty good.

• 3 months ago

When they are appropriate. A shrimp, avo, potato empanada is nice. Taco Bell has a few potato options. Perogi are basically potato dumpling. Potato chips in a salad wrap. You just gave me the idea for a baked potato taco, just all baked potato, cheese, bacon, etc wrapped and deep fried.

• 3 months ago

Sounds like it could be tasty. Perhaps I will try it one day. Thanks for the suggestion.

• C
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

If you make a dry curry like this you can smoosh them a bit in a wrap:

https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/aloo-gajar-matar...

You can spread skordalia in a wrap too to act as the "glue to keep other fillings in place:

http://www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/greek-skordalia-...

I imagine cold, cubed waxy salad potatoes and salmon bound together with some kind of remoulade, preferably dill or tarragon heavy would go well, especially with enough bits of gherkin to make it pop.

I like cold colcannon piled onto toast but that my be a bit much for me in a wrap.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.