Am I the only one that hates and despises front loading washers ?

They are good for towels, socks, bed sheets, few other things but trying to soak your undershirts, underwear especially whites forget it. Your wasting money, time, electricity. My white security work shirts get massive dirty easily and need to be washed weekly soaking for a good four or five hours.
Update: @ Nancy you going to play for the laundry soap, Oxi-clean, bleach, dryer sheets and replace the two shirts they provided me only yes two shirts. I am not spending $5.50 at a laundry facilities more than once a week to wash my two work shirts hence why they need to be soaked. The fact that front loading washers... show more @ Nancy you going to play for the laundry soap, Oxi-clean, bleach, dryer sheets and replace the two shirts they provided me only yes two shirts. I am not spending $5.50 at a laundry facilities more than once a week to wash my two work shirts hence why they need to be soaked. The fact that front loading washers suck does not help the matter either.
Update 2: ^ Pay ^ not play