Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Can you be hospitalized (psychiatric) for being a fascist?

I’m 16, almost 17, and hold extremely authoritarian political views. I also have mental illnesses and have meds that I’m supposed to take, but haven’t taken them in over a year. I see a therapist once a week, but she’s an anti-vaxxer who doesn’t believe the Moon exists.

I’m 1/4 Jewish but denounce my Jewish blood. However, some kid online told me that I could be hospitalized if I tell my family about my fascist views. Is this true? It’s not like I’m going to threaten to gas myself for my Jewish blood.

Living in America, in Virginia.

Favorite Answer

Contrary to popular belief, Its not a mental illness to not be able to stand f@gs, dykes, kikes, Muslims, transsexuals, transvestites, and the DNC. In fact, sensible people can't stand any of those things. Therefore, I would say get a second opinion.

• Edna

You can't be hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital because of your political beliefs. But, you CAN be hospitalized if you're mentally ill and aren't taking your meds and might pose a danger to others, which (from your rant). it sounds that you are.

• Edna

Everything you wrote was a rant. What you wrote about your authoritarian political views and your Jewish blood was "ranting". Don't you know what a "rant" is??

You can only be hospitalized if you are a danger to yourself or others.

Or if it seems that you are threatening to carry out any sort of violence.

If gay conversion therapy doesn't work, then neither does fascism conversion therapy.

You can believe in the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny and no one will seriously care. But, if your views cause you to break the law (kidnap, assault, murder, etc), then your butt will be in a sling about it. And possibly be sent to a criminal psychiatric unit.

You could likely be hospitalized if the psychiatrists/doctors thought you were a danger to yourself or others, or you were experiencing psychosis.

This sounds like a troll/joke question though.

• Mark

You hold extremely authoritarian political views... why? and off your meds - not healthy.

• Taking psychiatric drugs isn’t healthy.

Why wouldn’t I be? Society is full of cucks and retards and we need a strong authoritarian state to keep them in line.