Can you be hospitalized (psychiatric) for being a fascist?

I’m 16, almost 17, and hold extremely authoritarian political views. I also have mental illnesses and have meds that I’m supposed to take, but haven’t taken them in over a year. I see a therapist once a week, but she’s an anti-vaxxer who doesn’t believe the Moon exists. I’m 1/4 Jewish but denounce my Jewish blood.... show more I’m 16, almost 17, and hold extremely authoritarian political views. I also have mental illnesses and have meds that I’m supposed to take, but haven’t taken them in over a year. I see a therapist once a week, but she’s an anti-vaxxer who doesn’t believe the Moon exists.

I’m 1/4 Jewish but denounce my Jewish blood. However, some kid online told me that I could be hospitalized if I tell my family about my fascist views. Is this true? It’s not like I’m going to threaten to gas myself for my Jewish blood.
Update: Living in America, in Virginia.