My boyfriend wants to stop giving me money if we arent having sex even though it was his idea for us to stop having sex. thoughts/?

whats yalls opinion on this. I just recently lost my job so my boyfriend who is thirty six has been giving me two hundred a week for food, clothes, a few bills etc.. I am twenty seven.. I didn't ask him for money, he offered to help. He has a very high sex drive but he is the one that said he got tired of us... show more whats yalls opinion on this. I just recently lost my job so my boyfriend who is thirty six has been giving me two hundred a week for food, clothes, a few bills etc.. I am twenty seven.. I didn't ask him for money, he offered to help. He has a very high sex drive but he is the one that said he got tired of us sinning and wanted to wait until marriage to have sex. So I was like " Ok we can wait.. I have a lot of self control anyways so it doesnt bother me." Couple of weeks later he was begging to have sex and getting upset when I reminded him of us waiting. I didn't want him to be angry at me so I was like " Ok I'll have sex with you but this is the last time until marriage. You said you wanted to wait,." So He was like " ok last time promise." So today he was begging me again and this time I was serious about waiting and holding him to his word and he was like "To make things fair I should just stop giving you money. the way you feel about money is the way I feel about sex.Let's see how long you can do without money. " I was like " I didn't ask you to help me but that's ok if you stop. Won't bother me." He wants us to get married asap He said it doesn't even matter if we go to the court house. The thing is I'm not ready. We've been together four years and he can get mad about small things. he broke up with me about 3 or 4 times while we were together only to call me because he cant live without me. Lately, He has seems to be getting better with anger
Update: but I just don't want him to become triggered again.. I don't want these issues to resurface while we are married. I suggested seeing a counseler. I'm not one to give up on someone I love so even though we have had many issues in our relationshp, I love him and sticking with him.