What do I do about this stalemate with my gf over shaving?

Following up from a question I asked not to long ago. My girlfriend of about 9 months is quite enthusiastic that I stay well shaved or waxed essentially from nose to toe. I've indulged her upto now but I'm uncomfortable, especially since she got me to start shaving my legs. I've tried telling her a... show more Following up from a question I asked not to long ago.
My girlfriend of about 9 months is quite enthusiastic that I stay well shaved or waxed essentially from nose to toe. I've indulged her upto now but I'm uncomfortable, especially since she got me to start shaving my legs.
I've tried telling her a couple of times, but she turns it on me telling me how much nicer I look and smell and feel.

As talking hasn't gotten me there I've decided to let my legs go and I've been letting some 5 o'clock shade come in - I'm still shaving my underarms, chest and everything else but the stubble on my legs and face has caused several arguments, she's made me wear long pajanas to bed, she's cancelled dinner plans with a friend couple because I looked "gross" and I went anyway alone.
I've now gone back to keeping my face clean because she wouldn't kiss me. I'm not dealing with this well and I don't know what to do.
I don't want this to break us up. Any other time she's just the most gorgeous, happy, bouncy and kind human, but right now it feels like shes repulsed by me and I can't do it.

What do I do?
Update: Thanks so far guys. Just so you know, it's been fairly progressive since our first time together, she suggested I might like to clear the floor around the main event, which early on I was really cool with, but it escalated from there to the rest. But it wasn't like an overnight, you must do this thing or else. show more Thanks so far guys. Just so you know, it's been fairly progressive since our first time together, she suggested I might like to clear the floor around the main event, which early on I was really cool with, but it escalated from there to the rest. But it wasn't like an overnight, you must do this thing or else.