Help with suicidal girlfriend who has lost everything?

We've been together for just over a year, she is religious and I am not, I converted to Islam for love but after extensive research and learning what it involves I've realised i cant do this for the rest of my life.. I miss my old life and it is making me go crazy. I'll never forgive myself for... show more We've been together for just over a year, she is religious and I am not, I converted to Islam for love but after extensive research and learning what it involves I've realised i cant do this for the rest of my life..
I miss my old life and it is making me go crazy.
I'll never forgive myself for converting so quickly and not thinking. Because of her culture and things she has been very uncomfortable with me planning to go see my main group of friends because a girl i went on a few dates with years ago is part of the group. I felt uncomfortable with this lack of freedom. We've tried to break up before but ive been persuaded to restart it and the time it seems right but later on i feel the same problem again. We need to break up but i am really struggling with it. We are married, we've got very intimate and because of her culture she feels no other man will want her. Also she has been persuaded by my views on religion and is now doubting her religion. On top of this, her family kicked her out when they found out about this and she has lost touch with friends, she has NO ONE other than me. ive told her we should break up and she's cutting her wrists in front of me she is in bed right now, i can't leave her alone, i still care for her so much, but i can't stay in a relationship i feel uncomfortable in right? My brain sometimes persuades me to just be with. She doesn't want me to contact my anyone what do i do? Suicide helpline? stay here? get my parents over? please help