None of my Facebook Games will load anymore, and I mean none of them.?

I filed complaints on each game, but that only resulted in a closed case and no results. They said because I have tried 3 different browsers, that is is a Facebook Problem and to contact them. From the help drop down on Facebook, I filed another complaint. Facebook does not answer me, what can I do to get their attention and fix the problem besides contacting the Attorney General Consumer Fraud Department and filing a complaint against Facebook?

• Daniel

Contacting them will not Solve the Problem you thats not Fraud

If the Games are not Loading it could be your Flash Player make sure your Version is up to date and working Correctly if there are any Newer Versions available install them also Make sure your Browser Version is up to Date

Try a Different Browser

• flyboydale546 months agoReport

After I tried disabling my Security Settings in Firefox, all worked find again. Yet I never touched these settings when the games loaded and played just fine. I logged back into my original Facebook account and everything worked fine since I disabled my Firefox Security Settings.

This is jokes and riddles. Keep an eye on your category.

LMFAO. How is a free game not working on your computer considered fraud?

• flyboydale546 months agoReport

Mark Zuckerburg is making money hands over fists from advertisements on Facebook, so it is not like they are totally free anything on Facebook. They are obviously getting paid.