Is there any health benefits from drinking water at a certain temperature?

I drink room temperature.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Drinking hot water at a temperature lower than your body temperature helps in cleansing your body

• Jhelpme6 months agoReport

Thank you so much for the Best Answer.

• 6 months ago

Studies work like this (assuming someone is actually citing a study). Peer review means everybody already chewed you out. You know a newb when they get off on peer review. Imagine if only top 40 hits were accessible. "Imagine."

So after the chew out where we all get to point out you're wrong because you set up everything wrong, you used the wrong people, the wrong equations, the wrong premise, this interacted with that... ultimately meaning it's all BS anyway but then, we hopefully come out with significant results showing under these circumstances, the effect doesn't occur by chance 95% of the time, therefore, it occurs for some reason, possibly the one we tested for.

So what I'm saying is "hard" science in the health fields is based on the mathematical statement "well, it's gotta be something." stated as "p=0.05." You make fun of Christians for that. So if anybody tells you xys is good or bad for you, you can send their chubby about-to-have-a-heart-attack *** to statistics class and do what you know is right for you.

P.S., we are all going to be killed by people texting and driving so pickle your liver and get AiDS. You've got 42 years to enjoy.

• ...Show all comments
    • Woodrow
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

...American public schools!

You heard something somewhere that someone read a study that said cold water is bad for you. 3 grapes down the grapevine already, whatever information was there is so lost and wrong. There's little evidence of anything being "bad" for ya, including cold or warm water.

• 6 months ago

No. I prefer room tempurature water as well. or slower lower than room temp.

• 6 months ago

It is the best in all weathers

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

At room temperature, bacteria are more active. As an experiment, set a glass of water on a table for a week and observe what grows. You will see a lot of things that you don't want to drink.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

not that I ever heard, no ..........................................

• 6 months ago

No, not any health benefits

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.