Am i older than my deceased cousin?

2007 i was 3 and my cousin was 14 when he died but now im 15 does that makes me older than him even tho if he was alive today he would be much older

your asking "if i am 15 and my cousin was 14, am i older than him.?", right..?

• anonymous10 months agoReport

Than im right

you are older but your cousin is in heaven where time as we know t is no more

• Edna

You were 3 when your cousin died, and your cousin was 14. You are now 11 years older than you were when your cousin died .If he was still alive, he would be older than you -- but he's not still alive.

Think of it this way: As the years go by, you will continue to get older with each passing year. But, your cousin is, and ALWAYS will, remain 14 for all eternity. . He's dead, and he can no longer age.. .

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Alan H

You are older than he reached. Why does it matter?

You are older than your deceased cousin because he is dead. If he was still alive he'd still be older than you.

Yes you are older than him