Eating out on a diet...?

Today I’m off out for a meal, I’ve been doing so good with my eating and exercise recently, and I’ve lost 2lb this last week, which is good for me as I struggle to lose I’m a 5 foot 4 female who’s 9 stone 2 (25 years old), but I have a holiday coming up in less than 2 weeks, and I’m trying to lose my last 2lb, to... show more Today I’m off out for a meal, I’ve been doing so good with my eating and exercise recently, and I’ve lost 2lb this last week, which is good for me as I struggle to lose I’m a 5 foot 4 female who’s 9 stone 2 (25 years old), but I have a holiday coming up in less than 2 weeks, and I’m trying to lose my last 2lb, to get down to 9 stone. I currently calorie count.

I’m off out today with family for a meal so trying to be on my best behaviour there are no nutritional information on the site as it’s a pub grub place. However, I was looking at the menu and thought about either having a 8 oz sirloin with peas mushrooms and side salad, or a steak sizzler with a side salad, or they do kangaroo steak with a side salad. However I am unsure on what sounds the best option, I’ve tried to go for more meat (as the protein) no sauces, grilled options...
I’m just struggling with my choices as I don’t want to go off track...