Anonymous

Would you date a coworker?

Why or why not?

Yes why not. If I liked him I would

People at work have asked me out but that would just make things complicated especially when I suck at relationships however I did have an emotional affair with the older married guy, he was in charge so it was beneficial for me lol plus It made time at work go faster ;) (he ended up leaving over it) the other guy in charge wants to date me but I said no however I do get my own way with him too. I think I work with a lot of desperate people hahah I would not recommend mixing work and relationships though but having them want you can work in your favour ;)

• kim

Not if I liked my job. Idiots do that. Men dont care where they crap but plenty of them have faced being written up for sexual abuse.

If he was my best friend and he was my coworker too I would love to go out with him

If she wore cap sleeves on a regular basis then yes.

No only keep it professional

Yes, why not? You and the coworker already have something in common by working at the same place. Also it's only a date - it may not even lead to a relationship. It's all light-hearted, good fun.

Heck no ud have to see them almost every amd all day even even when you breakup

No because when you or if you split you will have to see them ALL the time...

No I would not. Why? Because the rumor mill runs at high speed in my workplace. It's just not a good idea to date a co-worker.