Why or why not?

167 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Yes why not. If I liked him I would

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

People at work have asked me out but that would just make things complicated especially when I suck at relationships however I did have an emotional affair with the older married guy, he was in charge so it was beneficial for me lol plus It made time at work go faster ;) (he ended up leaving over it) the other guy in charge wants to date me but I said no however I do get my own way with him too. I think I work with a lot of desperate people hahah I would not recommend mixing work and relationships though but having them want you can work in your favour ;)

• kim
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Not if I liked my job. Idiots do that. Men dont care where they crap but plenty of them have faced being written up for sexual abuse.

• 10 months ago

If he was my best friend and he was my coworker too I would love to go out with him

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

If she wore cap sleeves on a regular basis then yes.

• 10 months ago

No only keep it professional

• 10 months ago

Yes, why not? You and the coworker already have something in common by working at the same place. Also it's only a date - it may not even lead to a relationship. It's all light-hearted, good fun.

• 10 months ago

Heck no ud have to see them almost every amd all day even even when you breakup

• 10 months ago

No because when you or if you split you will have to see them ALL the time...

• 10 months ago

No I would not. Why? Because the rumor mill runs at high speed in my workplace. It's just not a good idea to date a co-worker.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.