Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

is it true what Christians say that they do have proof but atheists deny their proof & wont look at it?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Atheists even deny that Jesus was a historic figure, even though historians are nearly unanimous that He existed. They claim that Christianity was invented by Romans, denying nearly 300 years of history when the Romans persecuted Christians. And, they demand others provide the evidence, which anyone who is interested in truth would find for themselves.

• ...Show all comments
    • geezer
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

OK .. so a man called Jesus existed .. but he WASN'T the Son of God .. because GOD doesn't exist.

• 6 months ago

No, we don't have proof. Proof is for science, which can't say anything about whether God exists or not. What we DO have is something that atheists utterly lack: Evidence. Every year millions experience God for themselves. Don't bother moving the goalposts; it's more evidence than you have to shore up your atheism.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope.........................................

• Jake
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Jesus exists and is God. A person can know these things with certainty by way of having true devotion to the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

No fundie has ever produced any proof.

• Donald
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

lies.... evidence is presented then you reject it.
      we all know why. you pretend to be atheist. you hate GOD.
      your life proves this. (that's proof)

• Yes dear, it's true.

I hope the atheists overcome their delusions and stop ignoring the evidence of God.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Proof isn't necessary to justify belief. I can claim I just came from the grocery store, you don't need proof to believe my claim, if your experiences tell you I am generally trustworthy and the claim is ordinary and inconsequential, my word, although not proof is sufficient to justify belief in my claim.

Theists make a claim that is both extraordinary and consequential and therefore extraordinary evidence is necessary to justify belief in the claim. I have yet to see a demonstration of the evidence to justify belief.

• ...Show all comments
    • Huh?
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

CR has provided no evidence for his claim that the big bang and the universe requir9a god. That is just another unsubstantiated claim.

• Jea
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There is no truth to that one.

IF they had evidence, everybody would be looking at it. But we can't look at what is not there.

What they have is their opinion, and nothing but opinion. Facts prove them wrong.

• 6 months ago

No, we've looked at their "proof" and aren't impressed. They can't accept that their logical fallacies and lame arguments aren't proof so they accuse us of refusing to look at it.

• 6 months ago

Because this "proof" (or evidence) NEEDS to be reliably testable.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.