?
Lv 5
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Is this guy right about global warming?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Natural climate change is a fact. There is no doubt about it. Science tells us that Planet Earth has gone through 2 Ice Ages which would mean Planet Earth has gone through 2 periods of global warming. All this occurred before SUV's, coal and fossil fuels. In fact, the fossils that would become fuel were still alive and roaming the earth.

Notice I started by saying "Natural" climate change is real. Man-made climate change is the hoax. Man does not have the intelligence or power to change Earth's climate, for good or bad. The arrogance of Liberals is he only reason there are those who believe humans can change Nature.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Climate scientist erasing the past like the USSR

• 5 months ago

Climate alarmist will dismiss it as rubbish. Unfortunately, the guy is correct.

• 5 months ago

No, he's a scientifically illiterate moron, deliberately lying. I wonder who is paying him>

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

I live in Canada and I believe in Climate Change, just check our Northern territories and you'll see the suffering of polar bears who are cast away on a piece of ice.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I think it ok that the USA is the only country not taking it seriously.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Climate change is a reality based on evidence. One can deny it but that doesn’t mean they are correct.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Has to be true, it's on Youtube

• david
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No ... total BS.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.