How to message a guy you don't know too weel?

I used to go to school with this guy, but recently we have all separated to go to university etc and I only got chatting to him on our last big group night out together. I don't know him that well but he showed a slight interest in me and was lovely. I have him on snapchat but we've never talked. I really... show more I used to go to school with this guy, but recently we have all separated to go to university etc and I only got chatting to him on our last big group night out together.
I don't know him that well but he showed a slight interest in me and was lovely. I have him on snapchat but we've never talked. I really want to message him but don't know what to say. I want it to be more subtle than just saying "hey", and nothing significant happened when we went out for me to ask him about or mention. What should I say?! xx
Update: *well
1 answer 1