mistresses, why did you fell in love with a married man?

i would like to understand why a lot of women fall for a married man and have intimacy with them.

Favorite Answer

The reasons may be varied, but some of them may include a lack of a moral compass, or caring that this may hurt others. Indeed, it may also hurt the mistress most of all. Other reasons could include a low self-esteem, e.g., settling for less than she could have with someone truly available, or perhaps an over-riding priority , a selfish one, that being "in love" over-rides all other considerations. Some people blindly believe such promises as "I'm going to leave her, but I can't right now.", etc. , when it only serves to keep the mistress involved without having to upset or end the marriage. Another possibility is a lack of awareness that, if the husband is willing to cheat on his spouse, he could indeed be willing and able to cheat on the mistress, then or in the future, as the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. I do think that if someone is vulnerable and willing to engage with a married man to begin with, they may be either foolish, stupid, uncaring, or so needy that they have blinders on. And, there are some who simply may feel safer in the relationship, since there are fewer demands upon them. And there are also those who are exploitive, who engage in such a relationship for the gifts and financial advantages that may be offered. Lastly, there may be women who are very unhappy in their own marriages and who are willing to go outside the relationship to seek fulfillment, while still remaining married. So, all kinds. Does this answer your question? I'

• Enrique6 months agoReport

Yes it did! Great Answer!!!!!

I feel in love with a married man once we had a secret affair then his wife allegedly found out and we stopped seeing each other. It took some time but I'm over it now guess some can't resist a man who is already taken.

Because they have no self respect and can’t say No.. they are so lonely and pathetic, they prob get high knowing they have destroyed someone’s family.. just hope the man they love does it to her as what comes around goes around

• Anna

Cause he is sexy and good in bed (although we only had sex once. He regularly asked for nude pictures). Also I didn't love him I liked him and I didn't initially know he was married although I knew he had kids. He started pursuing me first and I go with any attractive guy who shows interest in me. Our fling only ended because my mum busted us in his car and he got sacked from his job as a result.

they have no respect for themselves and for that man's wife. They could say "no" to that man. Both as bad as each other. Breaks up families. Never a good thing.

• PAMELA

It is the married man who is in the wrong, not the woman having an affair with him, he made promises to his wife, the girlfriend did'nt, and do not say mistress, a very offensive title.

• kristy

I don’t fall in love with them. Some guys just have that knack to charm a woman’s clothes off and get her in bed.

they are not usually "in love" with him they are just enjoying good sex and freebies and gifts

• gerald

its the forbidden fruit it tastes sweeter ask Eve