Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Christians what verse do you want to share with me today?

Favorite Answer

Revelation 21:4

"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

Isaiah 41:10-So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

This is one of my fav ❤❤

• Comfty

Nothing right now. Look it up for yourself. Bibles aren't hard to find.

Matthew 10:28 28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Revelation 21:8. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral

Psalm 9:17. 17 The wicked go down to the realm of the dead, all the nations that forget God.

2 Thessalonians 1:9Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Isaiah 66:24

And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Daniel 12:2

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

1John 1:8,9.

"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother or Sister shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother or sister, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

Revelation 1:18 18I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

Jeaus holding the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and the unbelief atheists will have there part in hell and the Cult JW organization.

this is my scripture for you all that all I got I have to say .

• Msdees1p6 months agoReport

1Thessalonians 4:9, You...are taught by God to love one another.
      We give proof that we truly love our fellow Christians when we show by words and deeds
      that we have deep concern for those related to us in the faith.

• Otto

Psalm 83:18 : " That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah. You alone are the Most High over all the earth."

Source(s): Bible
    • Chaphaz Yahshua

Deny the Son as the only way to salvation, then you cannot have the Father, because the Father is revealed in the Son and through the Son. Jesus is who the Lord is, the Spirit of God in human flesh. See Isaiah 9:6, 2 Corinthians 5:19, 1 Timothy 3:16

"And this is life eternal, that they may know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ (not God), whom thou hast sent." Embrace Christianity. Reject the Trinity.

• Olive Garden

May know You [singular] = the only true and Jesus Christ whom You sent = ONE God

• bubba

The universe is a good one

• aha6 months agoReport

Not in the bible

• Ann

James 2:14-26 (NKJV)

Faith Without Works Is Dead

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

By reciting the rosary each day with care, a person can better know the true meanings of Bible verses.

• Olive Garden

cont...Catholics do NOT worship Mary: we ask intercession even from the angels n saints, God's dominion.

Do not live in a home that has chronic mold and mildew growing inside it.

Source(s): The God Yahweh our Intelligent Designer and the missing link in the chain of evolution.
  • Manny

Isaiah 64:6 and Ephesians 2:8-9. I like how it says being a believer is more important than being a good person.