Michael asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

What's a good product to use to shave your balls? Or is Nair a better product? Any advice would do thank you?

• Sky

I typically just use a shaving razor (Gillette Sensor Excel) because it's quick and easy. But when I'm going for a very thorough, very smooth result, personally I use Magic Shaving Powder. Like Nair it's a depilatory that melts the hair through chemical action to make it very easy to wipe away, but it's much more mild than Nair and doesn't cause any chemical burns. It's a powder that you mix with water to make a creamy paste, and apply to the area you want to remove hair. Wait about 10 minutes, then scrape the hair away along with the cream using a flexible scraper of some sort (I use a thin plastic ruler). You can find this stuff in the black men's hair care products in the shampoo aisle of your store. It's not specifically made for genital use, but it works very well for that purpose.

Nair is NOT a good idea- it will burn the **** out of you. If you're one of those black people that has public hair that feels like a brillo pad i might consider Veet.

You sure you are old enough to even have testicles yet since you use the street slang?

shaving is girly.............

Better to pluck the hair out. There are ball-safe electric devices that can cover a large area in a short period. The advantages are many:

No razor burn.

Remains smooth longer.

Hair is softer when it regrows.

They're called epilators. You can find them listed at https://heavy.com/.../top-best-epilator-hair-remov...

.

• Teva

I'm not being funny or anything, I'm just curious, why would you want to shave your balls? Are you serious?

Just go for a Brazilian wax.

Waxing.... good and hot...bubbling hot.

• kelvin

you never ever use that product down there

• Jahal

Minwax. Or just go to an Indian threading salon