Michael asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

What's a good product to use to shave your balls? Or is Nair a better product? Any advice would do thank you?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I typically just use a shaving razor (Gillette Sensor Excel) because it's quick and easy. But when I'm going for a very thorough, very smooth result, personally I use Magic Shaving Powder. Like Nair it's a depilatory that melts the hair through chemical action to make it very easy to wipe away, but it's much more mild than Nair and doesn't cause any chemical burns. It's a powder that you mix with water to make a creamy paste, and apply to the area you want to remove hair. Wait about 10 minutes, then scrape the hair away along with the cream using a flexible scraper of some sort (I use a thin plastic ruler). You can find this stuff in the black men's hair care products in the shampoo aisle of your store. It's not specifically made for genital use, but it works very well for that purpose.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nair is NOT a good idea- it will burn the **** out of you. If you're one of those black people that has public hair that feels like a brillo pad i might consider Veet.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You sure you are old enough to even have testicles yet since you use the street slang?

• 6 months ago

shaving is girly.............

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Better to pluck the hair out. There are ball-safe electric devices that can cover a large area in a short period. The advantages are many:

No razor burn.

Remains smooth longer.

Hair is softer when it regrows.

They're called epilators. You can find them listed at https://heavy.com/.../top-best-epilator-hair-remov...

• Teva
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

I'm not being funny or anything, I'm just curious, why would you want to shave your balls? Are you serious?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Just go for a Brazilian wax.

• 6 months ago

Waxing.... good and hot...bubbling hot.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

you never ever use that product down there

• Jahal
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Minwax. Or just go to an Indian threading salon

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.