What kind of charity do i do for my daughters birthday and how do I go about it?

I’m thinking of doing the whole donate to a cause “in lieu of gifts” thing for my daughters first birthday and the theme that my husband and I want to go for is stuffed animals, or just animals. Where should I give a donation and any suggestions on how I should do it - have a little box for money/cash or maybe even tell the place/company/?? About it they can come to the party ... idk! Lol help!

Dumb idea. If i want to donate my money to charity I will do so on my own to the charity of my choosing.

• bubba

there is a good one where you buy a village a pig , my sister got that for me for xmas a few years ago

• Clowicious6 months agoReport

That’s a weird one but interesting lol thanks for the suggesting 😜

Great Idea. Give to your pastor. Have him/her bless your family and speak victory over your souls.

• Clowicious6 months agoReport

My church does not have ‘pastors’. Thanks.

I am afraid that if I was invited, I would not be pleased with that. If I go to a little' girl's party, I want to give something for the birthday girl. I give money to charity separately and privately to the charities of my choice. I do not want to be asked for charity money at a party.

Maybe your friends feel differently though.

• Clowicious6 months agoReport

Ah, well, this means that I definitely need to be clear with my family and friends that it’s not necessary, maybe I shouldn’t put “in lieu of a gift” 😬