What kind of charity do i do for my daughters birthday and how do I go about it?

I’m thinking of doing the whole donate to a cause “in lieu of gifts” thing for my daughters first birthday and the theme that my husband and I want to go for is stuffed animals, or just animals. Where should I give a donation and any suggestions on how I should do it - have a little box for money/cash or maybe even... show more I’m thinking of doing the whole donate to a cause “in lieu of gifts” thing for my daughters first birthday and the theme that my husband and I want to go for is stuffed animals, or just animals. Where should I give a donation and any suggestions on how I should do it - have a little box for money/cash or maybe even tell the place/company/?? About it they can come to the party ... idk! Lol help!