I hid stuff from my bf & idk what to do..?

Before my bf and I were dating, I messed around with so many guys, not physically but I sexted them and I would mess with their feelings. I never told my bf this bc I didn’t expect it to be a big deal bc it wasn’t important to me. Five months into the relationship, he finds out and only bc I still had this one guy... show more Before my bf and I were dating, I messed around with so many guys, not physically but I sexted them and I would mess with their feelings. I never told my bf this bc I didn’t expect it to be a big deal bc it wasn’t important to me. Five months into the relationship, he finds out and only bc I still had this one guy on my Snapchat who always swipes up on my stories to talk about my bf. I understand I ****** up by having the guy on Snapchat. Now my bf is saying I made him look like a clown and I never loved him if I hid this from him. I don’t know what I should do, I am really in love with my bf. I want to work things out but what is there to work out? What can I do so he can stay with me? What can I do so he won’t leave? I’m really sad
4 answers 4