Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 months ago

How do you tell your wife you're not in love with her anymore without breaking her heart?

We've been married for 25 years and we have three kids all of which are grown, our youngest is just starting College this year. I feel that this is the best time to tell her but don't know how to

44 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Get a good sniff of her pu ssy and you will be in love again.

• Tara
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Sit her down and be serious but kind .. and just tell her.

• Helen
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Not really possible is it...

• Frank
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Marriage is about kids. You finished raising. Just tell her. Why be unhappy?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I’m sure both of you just got married due to some stupid societal idea anyway. There was never any love to speak. She doesn’t care as much as you don’t. You’re the loser in all of this anyway. You wasted 25 years of your life based on peer pressure.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Why are you assuming it would break her heart? If this marriage is loveless I'm sure she knows that. Just tell her that the marriage isn't working.

• 3 months ago

She already knows. No man can be a good enough actor to pretend to love a woman because love is a feeling, not an act.

Talk to her. She may finally be relieved to end the marriage after spending the last 25 years raising a husband and three children. Be fair with her because she deserves some consideration after raising a family for a man who never loved her enough to keep her or who never had the balls to divorce her when she was younger and able to begin a new life with a man who loved her.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Don't flatter yourself, she'll be glad to see the back of you.

• Anna
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

Depends if she loves him. If she loves him she'll be crushed. I still love my boyfriend but not as much as I once did. I know he'd be crushed and very upset that's why I don't tell him.

• 3 months ago

She probably knows; she may well not be "in love" with you by now. Hopefully, though, you do Love her - over the period of 25 years you have grown to love her more deeply than the relatively short-lived stage of being madly in love. Such feelings are almost invariably temporary being so emotionally intense. Ok, so the passion and sexual desire have waned, and you probably yearn for that again - but with someone with a younger body. That happens with a lot of men, of course, but you need to work on what you really want for the future.

• Tony3 months agoReport

coach , u started so well then turned it into wants a younger woman. 30 years I still am excited by my wife who has gain weight and stopped dressing nice but I still desire her. But to her I am a travel companion and she is this side of disgusted with me if I flirt with her, I assume same 4 him

• 3 months ago

There's no easy way to tell her, so it's best done at a time when the two of you are alone and can turn off your phones so you can talk about it. If things haven't been great for a while and you haven't been pretending to be very much in love with her, chances are it won't come as a complete surprise. And she could even surprise you by taking is better than you might expect. So be gentle when you tell her and take it one step at a time.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.