Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

What is wrong with being anti-fascist? Why are Trump and his supporters so offended and threatened by anti-fascists?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

because Trumpkins are fascists and fascists always lose, so they're sensitive about it

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Nothing is wrong with being anti-fascist. The problem is that you seem to see all Trump supporters as fascists - when they are not. The people acting most like fascists are the Dem's, and their fascist hate group Antifa.

I am a Trump supporter.

I am not a fascist.

It is offensive (as I am sure you are offended by my words), I think fascist's would like me (and those like me) to feel threatened by their angry tirades, and threats of violence - and (I guess) fade away somewhere. That isn't going to happen.

• John W
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Fascists block other users here, they hate the truth.

• 6 months ago

Trump supporters are the anti-fascists. Those you claim to be anti-fascist are the ones exhibiting fascist-like behavior.

So the real question is why do clueless, willfully ignorant leftist lemmings like yourself continue to blindly accept one false narrative after another in spite of no tangible reasons to do so and mountains of real life events all around that contradict these false narratives?

Just wondering. Thanks! 😁👍

• ...Show all comments
    • Jonathan Gruber
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Sorry, Johnny boy. Repeating the same lies over and over again won't make them any more true. Unlike you, I rely on empirical data and tangible facts to make my assessments. You seem to rely on baseless propaganda and hyperbole.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

North Korea is democratic. Says so in their name

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Because they're wannabe fascists!

• Mike
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Im anti Fascist that why Im against the New green deal and the democrats

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Corporatist America is fascist- It's not PC to confront that.

• 6 months ago

The logical answer would be they're offended because they're fascists.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If leftists were really anti-fascist they wouldn't support and defend Islam and sharia law.

John W, no it's just personal observation.

• John W
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

They don't, that's just another conservative delusion

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.