Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

What is wrong with being anti-fascist? Why are Trump and his supporters so offended and threatened by anti-fascists?

Favorite Answer

because Trumpkins are fascists and fascists always lose, so they're sensitive about it

• Kaz

Nothing is wrong with being anti-fascist. The problem is that you seem to see all Trump supporters as fascists - when they are not. The people acting most like fascists are the Dem's, and their fascist hate group Antifa.

I am a Trump supporter.

I am not a fascist.

It is offensive (as I am sure you are offended by my words), I think fascist's would like me (and those like me) to feel threatened by their angry tirades, and threats of violence - and (I guess) fade away somewhere. That isn't going to happen.

• John W

Fascists block other users here, they hate the truth.

Trump supporters are the anti-fascists. Those you claim to be anti-fascist are the ones exhibiting fascist-like behavior.

So the real question is why do clueless, willfully ignorant leftist lemmings like yourself continue to blindly accept one false narrative after another in spite of no tangible reasons to do so and mountains of real life events all around that contradict these false narratives?

Just wondering. Thanks! 😁👍

• Jonathan Gruber

Sorry, Johnny boy. Repeating the same lies over and over again won't make them any more true. Unlike you, I rely on empirical data and tangible facts to make my assessments. You seem to rely on baseless propaganda and hyperbole.

North Korea is democratic. Says so in their name

• Jeff S

Because they're wannabe fascists!

• Mike

Im anti Fascist that why Im against the New green deal and the democrats

Corporatist America is fascist- It's not PC to confront that.

The logical answer would be they're offended because they're fascists.

If leftists were really anti-fascist they wouldn't support and defend Islam and sharia law.

John W, no it's just personal observation.

• John W

They don't, that's just another conservative delusion