Concidence or not ?

So the other day I was shopping in Walmart. I grabbed the items I needed and headed to the self checkout as I always do. As I finished I walked past this girl sitting on the bench and walked out the door. I didn't think much of the girl at the time. I walked across the Walmart parking lot to the Mc Donalds to... show more So the other day I was shopping in Walmart. I grabbed the items I needed and headed to the self checkout as I always do. As I finished I walked past this girl sitting on the bench and walked out the door. I didn't think much of the girl at the time. I walked across the Walmart parking lot to the Mc Donalds to get something eat. I was sitting down eating my food. When I saw the girl that was sitting on the bench with a tray of food in hand. She was about to sit at the table right next to me, but I gave her a weird look. The only reason I looked at her that way is because I just saw her and I thought she followed me but I cant confirm that. There were plenty of other tables to sit at. So I don't see why she chose the one right next me. I am wondering if she followed me of if it was just a concidence...?
4 answers 4