Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 6 months ago

Concidence or not ?

So the other day I was shopping in Walmart. I grabbed the items I needed and headed to the self checkout as I always do. As I finished I walked past this girl sitting on the bench and walked out the door. I didn't think much of the girl at the time. I walked across the Walmart parking lot to the Mc Donalds to get something eat. I was sitting down eating my food. When I saw the girl that was sitting on the bench with a tray of food in hand. She was about to sit at the table right next to me, but I gave her a weird look. The only reason I looked at her that way is because I just saw her and I thought she followed me but I cant confirm that. There were plenty of other tables to sit at. So I don't see why she chose the one right next me. I am wondering if she followed me of if it was just a concidence...?

Favorite Answer

AH - one of the deep and profound questions of the century.....

Maybe you're struggling with paranoia? I have gone somewhere before and then the next place i went, saw the same person. I didn't sit around worrying about it.

there is no such thing as coincidence. just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

First off, the word is 'coincidence', not 'concidence'.

Secondly, you're trolling. It's not a particularly bad attempt, but a few things make it obvious. Feel free to ask what they are.