How do you deal with severe eczema on the scrotum and shaft?

I have severe case of eczema on my penis shaft penis head and left side of scrotum. My dermatologist told me to mix hydrocortisone with moisterizer and then apply which didn't work. I decided to bathe in dead sea salt and apply eczema equate moisturizer on afterwards. I do this every two to three days. I... show more I have severe case of eczema on my penis shaft penis head and left side of scrotum.

My dermatologist told me to mix hydrocortisone with moisterizer and then apply which didn't work.

I decided to bathe in dead sea salt and apply eczema equate moisturizer on afterwards. I do this every two to three days.

I am hoping for a day that it heals it is really bad. Red rings around penis shaft and the red areas and shiny and hurt.

Red dry places on scrotum that hurts. It doesn't itch but ache.

The dermatologist couldn't find an irritant casing the eczema as my allergy and asthma papers came back all negative.

What should I do?