Why are so many women invisible lesbians?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

This is a troll.

• 4 months ago

Yes no red no yes no

• 4 months ago

Because they love eating fish... and arent as many actual vegans as they want you to think they are.

• J
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

So you can not see them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

What makes you think that? I’m not, my mom is not? Same as my sister.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Why do you ask stupid questions?

• 4 months ago

They want respect...It's a distraction It shouldn't be issue any place other than in the bedroom with there partner...same for gay and transgender . Be professional dress appropriately and carry self in public like main stream person in society No one could care less...Its people and not just Lesbian Gay Transgender in general that go out of there way to bring attention to self. Yellow hair purple hair piercing tattoo all kind of things in society where all people not just this to create issues that don't need to exist. If others feel uncomfortable that means maybe doing something wrong...but your sexual preference shouldn't play any role in it

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Why are so many men closeted gays?

• 4 months ago

Lesbians can turn invisible? This is amazing news! Think of the espionage applications! My goodness, how many of them are robbing banks? Assassinations? Wow.

• sam
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Can't get laid???

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.