Should I go to the same company again for a job interview?

I have been to this company and kinda rejected the offer a few months back because of the pay. But now I am unemployed and looking for a job and the company called me because I re - applied. Should I go but I don't know how they will react? I am really worried whether I will get the job or not because I desperately need it. Should I go? I kinda feel embarrassed at myself.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you should return.

It is obvious that they were interestedi n hiring you the FIRST TIME but the job and the pay level didn't fit your needs. So go again and interview and tell them you are interested in working for the company at a good job that will challenge you and your skills.

Remember that you can NEGOTIATE your pay. They may start you out at a lower pay to train you but then ask about regular pay raises. Make a counter offer to the salary they offer you. Learn to negotiate for what you need.

• 6 months ago

THEY CALLED YOU. GO. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

• 6 months ago

go for it. An experience

• 6 months ago

It can't hurt to try. Go.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

You might have to up your dose off smart pills.

• Stoo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Of course. Just be honest and tell them you had better opportunities the last time, but now are looking again. (And have a story as to why you are - if you had better pay a few months ago and no longer have that, that's something you'll have to explain.)

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If you really want the job then go for the interview.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Well they wouldn't have called you just to react to your past rejection to them? .

• 6 months ago

Sure, why not? You don't really have anything to lose.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope.........................................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.