Removing Pet Urine odor from carpet?

Moved into an apartment about a month or so ago, did my initial walk through (probably right after the carpets had been cleaned because I wasn’t aware of the smell) well as I was hooking up stuff around the house, I’d begin to notice a more and more powerful dog pee smell from the carpets. I alerted the leasing... show more Moved into an apartment about a month or so ago, did my initial walk through (probably right after the carpets had been cleaned because I wasn’t aware of the smell) well as I was hooking up stuff around the house, I’d begin to notice a more and more powerful dog pee smell from the carpets. I alerted the leasing office (who wasn’t aware that the previous tenant even had a pet) and they contracted someone to do a pet treatment to the carpets. This worked for a couple weeks, then the smell slowly returned. About a week ago, I finally get my POD aim, which had MY carpet cleaner inside of it. And I did my very own, very concentrated, pet odor removal. I use my cleaner to wash numerous times and to then rinse the soap out. But the smell is slowly returning.

What can I do that I haven’t already tried? My wife and kids will be joining me soon, so I’d really like to have this issue resolved ASAP... thank you in advance!