Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 months ago

I'm finding life harder to deal with. I'm 30 and I see death as an escape. I just find no pleasure in life anymore. What should I do?

I just get no pleasure in anything any more. I feel nothing inside. I have no emotions anymore. I don't even want sex or anything and I'm just disappointed in people around me.

I used to be afraid of dying but now I'm not because I see it as a way out of living in this horrible world.

Why do I think like this? What should I do?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

I think you have social anxiety

• Rich
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Suicide is a serious mistake. Suicide seems tempting because it appears like a way out of a life of misery...but that is a lie. It is not a way out, it is a way into something else with no way to return.

Please listen to the testimony of this woman who did commit suicide, and was one of the very few who received a 2nd chance. It is an amazing story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlO1-iXOHiM

Youtube thumbnail

God loves you very much. You are his wonderful and precious child. The way you overcome this depression and this evil spirit of suicide (understand that those emotions come from an evil spirit that is following you) is with these three steps:

1) Talk to Jesus Christ. Ask him to cleanse you and come inside your heart, to fill you with the Holy Spirit and to set you free from this spirit of suicide.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

2) You need to learn to see yourself like God sees you and speak it out. Watch Joyce Meyers on TV every day as she is really good in teaching that. As long as you see yourself the way the world sees you the devil can keep you down, depressed and suicidal. You are NOT who the world says you are. No, the truth is you are WHO GOD says you are. You just need to figure out what that is…

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

As you get older life gets boring I'm 22 I wonder what life will be like in my 30s if I even make it to 30 I miss being a teen the fun stage of life is over

• 4 months ago

Do you really need to hold on to empty things. Give yourself time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Move to a new state.

• 4 months ago

Pray to the Lord he will change your life❤

• 4 months ago

Please see your doctor thanks for a low mood

Check and treatment and find a good hobby

To help you realise your work here isn’t done

Yet thanks.

Thanks

Very Best Wishers

Mars

Source:) Rough guess

• 4 months ago

You need some hobbies and a good friend.

You are half my age,you have something to live for.

• 4 months ago

You just gotta get out and find what makes you happy. Change the cycle in you life, start with the location.

• 4 months ago

Try some more different options before you decide on a final solution. There are always more choices available than people think. If you don't like you life, change it, you don't necessarily have to end it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.